Wednesday, January 25, 2006

faces is one letter away from feces

Here is my favorite thing about myspace.  When you go out to a club, its just a meat market.  People wearing clothes they cant afford, dolled up, muscled out, blingin, shootin off attitude and an aura of cool.  We all know of course that its total bullshit.  The paradoxal dopplegangers to these people are the dark moody artists who wear their misery on their sleeve and in their hair dyed jet black.  Myspace is like one big club where you can see all these people and all their stereotypes all laid out for your viewing pleasure.  Its both incredibly entertaining and nauseating at the same time.  For instance, look at the person whose picture is a close up of their eye.  What does this say to you?  “hi, I am dark and mysterious, and artsy, don’t try to understand me because I cant be comprehended or labeled”  or the guy rockin the wifebeater and showin the ink?  He probably cried when he got that done.  Then there are the sluts.  Do you know what kind of impression I get when you show off all your skin on your myspace page?  Two words: venereal disease.  I also love seeing the folks who have to have some kind of alcohol in all their pictures.  This is me with my friend jack this is me with my girls BFF Paarrttyyyin I heart beer good lord give me a break.  If that is what you want peoples first impression to be of you fine, ill judge you as an immature little git that has no depth of character what so ever beyond the bottom of a bottle of sam adams.  So which ones are good?  the ones that are fun and not to be taken seriously.  The ones that don’t say anything about you other than you know who you are and aren’t trying to be anything other than that. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home