Friday, December 09, 2005

numero uno

1) Sarah A. (college, almost all of it) Holy shit where do I start with this one. Just to tell you how into her I was, I was convinced without a doubt that I was going to marry this girl. Supermodel looks, great laugh, adventurous, ambitious….and then she moved to NYC. We split a year ago…correction…she split a year ago and I think my head still spins around about it at least once a day, usually around 7:20am. She broke up with me on the premise that a long distance thing wasn’t for her, she wanted to experience NYC and all it had to offer and all this stuff. I found that only a few months later…after being with me for just about 3 years…and keeping in mind why she broke up with me, that she was dating a guy that lived in upstate new york. Boston to new york, 4 hours. New york city to upstate, more than four hours. that hurt, just a little bit.
Of course she would get this spot if for only the last time I saw her. If you ever want to break up with someone, make sure that the last time they see you is as you pull away on a train. Yeah, ouch. More than anything its just about losing a friend, in this case my best friend, the best friend that I had ever wanted, needed yadda yadda yadda. She is my Charlie. Number 1, with a bullet, sarah.

There you have it, porter’s top 5 break ups of all time. If youre on this list I probably don’t hate you, actually I can say for sure that I don’t hate any of you. In some cases its just the opposite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home