Sunday, September 06, 2009

A Present

At this point, I am betting that there is exactly one (1) person in the world that may read this blog.  If my gut tells me anything, there stands a distinct possibility that this person will be passing through the pages of thepoot at some point over the next few days.  It's one thing to write for an unknown audience; something different all together when you write for one.  Given your literary expertise and my complete and utter naivety, I'm kind of showing you my white underbelly here.  

I am happy to report that you only the scored number 3 slot in my list.  After reading that post there is still one line that sums up how I look at you:    "I don’t think ive enjoyed knowing someone as much as her, just knowing her."   

Amen. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home