Monday, March 02, 2009

So we meet again

I found you!  My long last pal!  The Poot has returned!

Kind of.  I just spent the last little chunk o' time revisiting the old me.  Or the young me.  I am currently the old me.  

Anyway.  

If there is one thing that I can say about my writing is that at times it was fairly thoughtful, sometimes overly grandiloquent, and at times...man, what an asshole I was.  I didnt know I was being an asshole but seriously, I said some pretty not so nice things that I never realized how they could be interpreted or twisted around, whether right or wrong.  Doesnt really matter in the end now does it?  Its like that recent cartoon of the cops shooting the chimp and saying they need to find another person to write the stimulus plan.  They may not have meant anything by it (bullshit) but what matters is the interpretation.  

So why start writing again?

I'm on a new quest.  I want to write about it.  I want to share what I think about it.  And I want to hold myself accountable.  If I tell all of you what I plan on doing, I have to do it.  If I just tell myself, well....I can back out of it a little easier.  

So now that I have access to "The Poot" once more, I'll be updating from time to time.  I wont promise a weekly post or anything.  You'll just have to stay tuned.  

Cp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home