Monday, March 13, 2006

further retort of my blog getting boring

K folks, we are six months deep into my 24th year. if you recall, the number 24 is the center of the universe, my lucky number, and thusly i predicted that everything big that is going to happen in my lifetime will happen between august 3rd, 2005 and august 3rd 2006. We are at the halfway point, so i think this is a proper time to reflect on what has happened so far:

1) Biggest thing of course is me flying. License was finally obtained November 13th 2005 after getting rained out 6 weeks in a row on my FAA test. But i got it on the first try with the FAA so im happy. Currently have 93.9 hours logged, which isnt a terribly huge amount, but i think i fly pretty well for a young pilot, other folks agree.

2) Job, i cant disclose too much yet but i am leaving the bank very very soon. and what field will i be getting into? well unless youre an idiot you can figure that out, but exactly what ill be doing i cant fully disclose yet. ill keep you posted on this one. but put it this way, im never looking back

3) living situation: i am moving back to RI as a result of the job change. see previous post for description.

4) girl: well now, here is the interesting one. did i meet someone since august? yes i did. did i love our time spent? a stupidly huge amount, yes. was it rushed? you bet, and that was my fault, whoops. has the bar been raised as a result? absolutely. do i wish things would work out with this one? a goddamn whole lot.

so there you have it, the first half of my year. most things are looking fairly awesome in my favor. flying is my life, and i love it more than anything, the job is working out, the living is going to be sweet, and the girl...well we'll see about the girl...no worries though, im just enjoying everything right now.

anyone want to go flying wednesday this week? some sight seeing in the mountains?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home