Thursday, November 10, 2005

random list of things that piss me off

in no particular order.

college kids, backpacks, umbrellas, the T, overheating cars, fat people eating donuts, ignorance, people that talk baby talk, suspense, hair gel, people getting famous that have no talent, president bush, dick cheney, condi rice, the fact the bill clinton couldnt serve a third, fourth, or fifth terms, the people that block the exit of the government center t stop trying to hand out free newspapers, work, people that argue about pennies in their account, repitition, my deficiency in the plane ownership category, low clouds, rain, snow, ice, jfk jr, more snow, madonna, tom cruise, katie holmes, scientology, religious extremists, fundamentalists, hangovers, cold showers, burnt toast, cigarette smoke, not having a girlfriend, the old-boys network in RI, buying the wrong length pants, may lack of being in shape, time, people that abuse their pets, junk mail, voicemails, bills, sweating, the pt cruiser, soccer moms, parents who dont discipline their kids or at least that their kid is the greatest gift to the world, oil companies, medicine companies, the fact that jeff buckley is dead, the fact that i cant sing, my co-worker, my salary, too many onions in a sub, my overly sensitive lips, my thumb, the 1986 mets, new york city, the inaccessibility of good shit, repititon, incompetency, thug people, club people, fashionable people, people that dont shower, marc summers, my current living situation, ambition, my dad moving to utah, , feeling infinitly capable but not knowing where to start, buttons missing from shirts, medium tipped pens, pc's, the government in general, 50 cent, kanye west's belief that he is jesus, ryan adam's drug habit, my friend dating my former friend, barry manilow, overly ripped jeans, the beauty of the midwest, double ententes, my old boss, the fact that i cant think of more things that piss me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home