Monday, August 08, 2005

soliloquy

"...thats when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket. i knew somehow that i had to stay alive, somehow. i had to keep breathing eventhough there was no reason to hope and all my logic said i would never see this place again. so thats what i did i stayed alive, i kept breathing and one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, gave me a sail and now here i am. im back. in memphis talking to you i have ice in my glass and ive lost her all over again im so sad that i dont have ______ but im so grateful that she was with me on that island and i know what i have to do now, gotta keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide could bring."

rather fitting at this juncture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home